Heritage Leather Tradesman Bag
Akin to a hardy vintage work or tool box, our bag-reinterpretation has been fortified to handle the essential demands of today's dedicated hobbyist, sportsman, craftsman or artisan.
This 100% full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather iteration of an early twentieth century tool bag bridges old and new unlike any other bag made today.
Secured by two quick-release tabs, the top piece folds back for easy access to the bag's contents. Forged from a stiffer leather than any of our other pieces, built with the strength of hand-hammered copper rivets, and precisely engineered you won't be afraid to throw this bag in the back of your truck or lay it in the dirt during an impromptu fishing trip.
Despite its utilitarian functionality there is no limit to its uses, or where this piece can travel. The Heritage Leather Tradesman Bag can haul your tools around during the day, wipe clean at night and transform it into the perfect dinner-party carryall.
- Thick, durable US cowhide vegetable-tanned¬†leather
- Quick-release closure
- Two, easy-access interior pockets
- Durable pigskin lining that allows for the interior to be wiped clean
- 100% solid metal hardware
- Hand-hammered copper rivets
- Padded shoulder strap for carrying case when fully loaded
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 21" L x 8" D x 7.5" H
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.